We finally got some new snow to go on top of the ice we have had for so long, so Anthony wanted to go play in it. He stayed out there for almost 45 minutes by himself. The first two pictures are of him being "Uncle Russ". He was laughing the whole time. He was rolling all over the backyard until he would hit the fence and had to turn a different direction.


He loves making "me angels" in the snow.


The snow is fun when you can play in it...but it sure makes it not fun when the high for a day is only 5 degrees! BRRRRRR!!!
7 comments:
so cute. He looked like he had a blast. Feel better soon.
He was bound and determined to go outside! At least he enjoys it and has fun in it.:)
How fun! I love that you have a big yard that you can just let him go out and play in! Maybe some day.... :)
Fun snow pictures! Anthony looks like he is having a blast, I remember playing in the snow when I was little and it was a blast.
How fun!! I just can't brave the snow like Anthony! You can come and visit any time you want... it's 75 degrees and the windows are open at my house right this minute.
How cute, thanks for inviting me, I've been a bit of a blog slacker lately. I love all your holiday pictures, now ONLY 6 more weeks of winter!! BLAH
Jennna is so cute with her puppy!!!
I love the snow pics of Anthony!! It reminds me of the giant snowmen we built at St Charles a few years ago. I dont think we have had that much snow since then!
Post a Comment