Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not much going on...

We haven't had much going on in the last week and a half, just pneumonia, croup, runny noses, cough, the flu so bad I couldn't even get out of bed, more runny noses and a lot of movie watching! Just when I think we are on the mend, Jake and I get the headcold the kids have been fighting. I'll be glad when the sickness is over at my house. Until then, here are some cute pictures of the kids.

Princess Jenna having a hot chocolate party!

Our Knight in shining armor...or is it superman?

This is Sir Anthony slaying the Monster Dad (on the blanket that was a wrestling mat) to save Princess Jenna.

3 comments:

J-Babe said...

My sir Anthony looks like such a brave little knight:) I hope you ALL of you get feeling great soon!

Gordon and Robyn said...

I'm sorry to hear how sick you guys have been. That stinks! But the pictures are really cute :)

Becky said...

Cute kids! I'm glad to hear you are on the mend! Hopefully it will stay that way!