Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sledding...


Every time it snows and EVERY time we pass the pit (which is often, at least once a day), Anthony asks to go sledding. Everyone around here goes there so the snow gets to be ice pretty quickly. If you make it there before it turns to ice, it is way more fun. So two weeks ago, we had nothing to do on a Saturday morning so we dressed up the kids and went sledding. We had just gotten new snow and we had a blast.
Anthony LOVED going down all by himself. Jenna wasn't sure of it at first, but enjoyed it after a few times of going down. After we had enough of walking back up the hill, we came home. Anthony didn't want to come inside so Jake stayed outside and played with him. They had snow ball fights, climbed the mountain of snow in our front yard and laughed a lot! Jenna is looking out the window at them and can't decide if she wants to go back outside or not!
When the days are 'warm' and the sun is shining, I guess snow can be FUN!!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I know you guys are probably snowed out, but you'll have to enjoy a little of it for us, I miss the snow!

Natalie♥ said...

That looks like so much fun :) Josh and I need to take our girls sledding they would love it.