Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines 2009...

Kids sure make holidays a lot more fun at my house. Jake went fishing in the morning (my present to him) and so we waited to give our kids their presents when he got home. When Jenna woke up from her nap, she found a trail of hearts that Anthony had laid out for her. They lead her to a stuffed animal kitty complete with sunglasses. She was super excited. She followed the trail of hearts like she knew just what was going on. Anthony had fun leading her to the kitty too.
After she found her present, Anthony got to find his by playing the hot and cold game. He was so excited when we started saying warmer, warmer, he could hardly believe it. He wanted to play again right after he found his Legos!





This time we must have gotten good presents because they actually play with them, not just the box they came in ;).

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I agree with you completely- Teddy is not old enough to know what it means, but it sure is more fun to celebrate with her!! How are you feeling, by the way?

Katrina said...

Fun Valentine's Day! I love that you had friends over to decorate cookies. Is that your house? I have never seen it (obviously) -- you should post or email some pictures so I can see it. It looks darling!

J-Babe said...

That is so cute how Anthony made that heart trail:) I' am glad you guys had a good holiday:)

Amanda said...

That is such a cute idea. Love the part pics too. You can see the excitement on Anthony's face with the legos..priceless.

Janelle said...

Sounds like a fun valentines day! jenna looks cute in her sun glasses!

mcbingham said...

What a fun idea!! I love how much fun your kids were having right along with YOU! They are too cute!

Natalie♥ said...

How fun is that. I bet your kids loved it. I am glad you had a good Valentines Day. Jenna looks cute in her little pink outfit :)