Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pine Wood Derby...

Our Elder's Quorum had a pine wood derby for their activity this quarter and boy was it fun!! Anthony and Jake had so much fun making it together. Jake let Anthony help cut it out and paint it . It was such a fun activity. Jake learned a lot about making a pine wood derby car, so the next time maybe we can come closer to winning. We sure weren't last, but we were nowhere near first either. Anthony keeps asking when he can go race his car again at the church.

He had to put 'Nene' on there from his lego men.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

How fun! I think it is so cute that the car had to have a little Anthony in it!

Natalie♥ said...

O my gosh Jenna looks so big in those pictures!!! She is growing way too fast. I remember my brothers making pine wood derbies and it was always really fun to watch.

J-Babe said...

What a fun night! I love that picture of Jake and Jenna, it is so cute:)

The Oatmeal girl said...

That is a great idea! Too bad we don't live in such a fun ward! JUST KIDDING we love our ward!! When you told me I didn't know the kids were invited and I thought, kinda weird, but since the kids got to go that is a perfect family activity maybe we should steal the idea!