Friday, March 27, 2009

We have hair...sort of...

I am finally able to do things with Jenna's hair. It has been fun to be able to do a few different things with it. She is still lacking a little bit of hair on top, but the back is super long. I keep trimming the back hoping the front will catch up, but to no such luck yet. Maybe some day she won't have her Dad's hair line :). She is still just the cutest little girl ever!!
She LOVES to let me do her hair too, which is a plus. I'll tell her we need to go do her hair and she runs to the bathroom and sits still (for the most part) while I do it. So much fun!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

That is so fun! And how nice that she will sit still for you! I hope that continues!

Katrina said...

Cute hair! If we have a girl I fear for her because I am not good at doing hair. You figure out all of the tricks and then you can teach me! Jeanna girl - you are too cute!

Arizona Nielsens said...

What a cute little hair do! I wish my girls would let me do their hair like that. What a sweet little girl!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Her hair looks so cute :)

Natalie♥ said...

Cute hair!! She looks so much older with hair :)