Tuesday, September 29, 2009

5 months...

Time sure does fly. Lydia is already 5 months old. She is such a joy in our lives! Poor little girl has been sick this last week and that has put a damper on her cute smiles, but overall, she is very happy. She LOVES to sit in her Bumbo chair right in the middle of everyone. She has rolled over from her back to her tummy a few times, but she doesn't like that much so rolls right back over. She has eaten 'real' food several times and has taken a bottle now too. She constantly laughs and smiles at her brother and sister. They sure LOVE her. This is her smiling at Anthony off to the side.
She is getting TOO big!!

Can't resist those cute cheeks and adorable smile!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're kiddos are growing up too fast! They are so adorable!

Angie said...

I would love to just kiss those cheeks! She is such a sweetie:)

J-Babe said...

Haha I just read the post about Anthony dressing up Jenna as a brother, that is too funny! Little Lydia is growing way to fast. I know I feel the same way about Taylor! Sad!