Monday, September 14, 2009

Stats...

I found some paperwork in the move that I wanted to write down stats from, but didn't want to keep the paperwork..so I figured here was the best way for me to remember where they are and reference them :).

Anthony...
12-month:
20 lbs 1 ounce
28.5 inches

15-month:
21 lbs 12 ounces
31 inches

2-year:
25 lbs 4 ounces
34 inches

JennaMarie...
2-months:
13 lbs 1 ounce
22 inches

6-months:
18 lbs 4 ounces
27 inches

12-months:
20 pounds 12 ounces
30 inches

I just wish I had them all!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your kids are too cute! It really puts into perspective how big or small your own child is when you hear other's stats. At Livie's 18 month appointment, she was 1 3/4 in taller than Anthony at his 2 year! I have GOT to get her enrolled in a volleyball or basketball for babies course! Saw on facebook that you took the kids to the doctor. What are their new stats? Especially Lydia's! I bet she is getting so big!