Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I just love my kids...

We have been putting in some LONG days without Jake. He has been working lots of overtime lately. This was our cute moment yesterday. It was seriously about the only one :). They laid down next to Lydia to help make her happy. They are so cute! I only realized after I took the picture what book was out on the floor with them. I thought it was fitting...only it should read 3 Little Monkeys instead of 5 :).

Anthony had his first primary program on Sunday and he did so well. He was the very first person to get up. He had practiced with Grandma and us lots of times and he got up there and started and then looked up and got a little shy by the end. But he did so well. The primary presidency does it a cool way in that the kids get to write their own 'part.' Anthony's prompt was "Heavenly Father has a plan for me. He plans for me to..." I asked Anthony what he wanted to say after that and he said. "Heavenly Father plans for me to have a motorbike." YIKES! I thought I'd give it a few days and ask again. The next time I asked we had just gotten back from a baptism of a friend. This time he said "Heavenly Father plans for me to get baptised when I am 8 and go on a mission" MUCH BETTER!! We went with that one!

We love you Anthony! You are getting to be so big and such a good little boy!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am glad he went with the 2nd suggestion too. I think it can be pretty intimating in front of a big audience.