Monday, November 2, 2009

Decorations...

Wow, moving into a new house is so much work! But when the kids say they have the coolest room and give me a hug, it makes it all worth it!
Here is the girls room. It is turqoise, green and PINK! It turned out just the way I wanted it! LOVE IT (oh and so does Jenna)!!

Here are a few things in Anthony's room. I'm still not completly done with his room, but at least some of it is started. He picked out the camo wallpaper border himself, asked Grandpa for pictures and wanted a green wall. He got all of those things!

Here are the blinds in our front room. My mom made them and this picture just doesn't do them justice. They are AMAZING and just how I invisioned them. Isn't my Mom the best?

More pictures to come as I get more things decorated around here. I'd like to say things are going to slow down so I can get more done, but that just doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well, we are loving life here in our new house!

1 comment:

Angie said...

really cute rooms! you have done a really good job:)