Our ward and the Yellowstone ward had a trunk-or-treat at the church. They are always so nice to do, get there, go around the church, fill up the pumpkins with candy and home in 30 minutes. The kids love it too! After the trunk-or-treat we went down to Grandma Williams to say Hi. Great Grandma had lots of visitors and we could resist taking some pictures of some of her grandchildren. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get them all in there? She is so proud of her posterity!
Here is our little Lydia kitty, isn't she so cute?
Jenna our Bigger kitty. She was so excited to be a kitty. Her costume was super fun to make and easy too! I made it out of an old sweater of mine that I was going to throw away. Added felt, fur and you have Jenna the kitten!
Anthony couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted to be. He kept saying a ghost, superman, spiderman and would go through 10 or 12 things. He kept coming back to being a ghost so I encouraged that. He then told me he wanted to be a green ghost and this is what we came up with. He Loved getting his face painted. Nobody really knew what he was, but he was happy to tell them!
This is a result of about 10 pictures. there was so much going on that they kept turning their heads to look. I am amazed that I got a picture that both of them were looking.


1 comment:
way cute costumes! great job they look like they had lots of fun
Post a Comment