such fun pictures your dad did a great job!
They turned out great, as always. I love the pictures with all of the kids together!
Your dad does an awesome job! Wish we lived close by. Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!Greg took one look at that last picture and said - "Now there's a Guymon!"cute, cute kids!!!
Thanks for letting me take photographs of such great subjects! I'm excited to try my new lighting techniques.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
such fun pictures your dad did a great job!
They turned out great, as always. I love the pictures with all of the kids together!
Your dad does an awesome job! Wish we lived close by. Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!
Greg took one look at that last picture and said - "Now there's a Guymon!"
cute, cute kids!!!
Thanks for letting me take photographs of such great subjects! I'm excited to try my new lighting techniques.
Post a Comment