I can now say we are prepared :)....oh wait, I still have lots of stuff I can get ready in other areas. At least we have a 72-hour kit available and in the garage for easy access.


The kids are so excited about their emergency backpacks. They want to use them already :). They wanted to help so bad so I had them take them upstairs to put them by the door to the garage. This picture was right after Anthony fell down the stairs because Jake's backpack was too heavy and once he got to the top he tipped right over and back down the stairs. I warned him to not put it on his back :)...
2 comments:
Good for you. It's on my list of things to do. Maybe seeing yours done will give me a bit of motivation. Did you have a certain place where you got 72-hour kit information?
I need to get going on this too. Where did you find your list?
Post a Comment