I covered the star in my kitchen because the walls were too much the same color. I love how it turned out!
I also covered my piano bench because it had seen better days. This is the material that my curtains are made out of. I also recovered a pillow that was purple in this material to tie it all together. It looks great!I have a few more projects done, but haven't gotten a picture of them yet, so they will be up shortly hopefully :)!!
4 comments:
I like that star. It looks great!!
I need to get into sewing and learn how to do it.
Love the star - it looks awesome! I sounds like you guys have been having fun! I'm glad you are all doing well. :)
I love the star! It is so cute! Great Job.
Great projects!! Don't you love it when you finally have the time to accomplish what you want!! Have fun...hope the time keeps coming!
Post a Comment