What a fun holiday! Always lots to do! I ran the Firekracker 5K again this year. I ran it with my sister-in-law Katrina and it was GREAT! She pushed me to keep running a faster pace than I thought I could and I totally crushed my goal of 33 minutes! I came in about 30:46. It was so awesome! Can't wait to keep running more races.
After the race, we went up to the Rexburg parade again with the Snell's and Russ' family. It was a great parade! The kids had a great time and enjoyed the many otter pops that were thrown their way.
This year we actually stayed home after the parade and just relaxed the rest of the afternoon until we met our friends the Parkers for the annual BBQ at Freeman park. The kids ran around all evening and we ate and had lots of fun! Can't wait to do it all again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment