Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mackart's Pond...


 Seems like tradition to go to the Mackart's Pond every year at about the same time.  Last time we went it was my due date with Owen and I was grumpy and needed out of the house.  It is always a very fun outing...this time was no exception.  We got up there and fished around before everyone else arrived and Lydia and I caught a nice big fish. I was excited because there is usually a lot of fishing action while there and to catch one quickly off the bat I thought it would be wonderful. Boy was I wrong.  I got a couple of bites the rest of the night and that was it.  Oh well, I got to enjoy the beautiful world that was created for us and enjoy some peace and quiet because the kids were playing with cousins!  Very nice night!!


No comments: