We headed over to the oldest city in Europe on Saturday and enjoyed a laid back, touristy day. We hit one of the main squares in Cadiz, saw the cathedral, ate some churros, climbed up the highest tower to see the camera obscura (a full view birds eye view of Cadiz, using a mirror, kind of like a submarine uses), walked through the open market (which was awesome!) and ended the day by playing at the beach. Who could ask for a better Saturday?
All throughout Italy when we would visit a Roman ruin we would constantly see what they would classify as the market. I can now more fully appreciate what that would have looked like in modern day. This was very similar to what they would have had I'm sure. The kids asked for a snack, so Jake bought Jenna a carrot, Lydia and Owen a banana and Anthony and I some grapes. We thoroughly enjoyed our produce as we strolled through the fish part of the market and the rest of the city.
We ate our picnic in the park Geneva and enjoyed the squawk of parakeets and enjoyed some playground time.


















No comments:
Post a Comment