Wednesday, October 22, 2014

El Puerto "Home Away" ...


I cannot believe how quickly time passes once we get to our destination.  It seems unbelievable that we left Idaho Falls two weeks ago.  We have settled into a nice routine here in Spain.  Our house is beautiful and a good fit for our needs.  I haven't taken any pictures of the inside except the one of us eating dinner, but I'll try to do that in the next little while.  So far home school is going well at least from our perspective here in Spain.  Hopefully come January the kids will adjust back to school well.  Time will tell, but most days I am enjoying teaching the children and it really doesn't take all that long so we get to enjoy our recess of swimming in the pool after lunch.  I could get used to this weather that is for sure!
 



No comments: