It has taken me forever to get this posted, but last weekend we went with our friends, the Barton's up Fall Creek and went four-wheeling and fishing. We took up a picnic lunch and had a great time. We ate a lot of dust and had a fun tire experience on the way home, but all in all it was really fun. Taylor and Anthony (with their dad's) caught so many fish. It seemed like everytime they put their pole in the water, it came out with a fish. They were little, tiny fish, but still so much fun for the kids. Anthony had a great time and asks EVERY day when he can go back...hopefully tomorrow :).
Jenna LOVES to be outside, but it sure tires her out. She fell asleep both on the way up, stayed asleep for a little while and then again on the way out on the four-wheeler. I love being close to mountains and having fun friends to share the memories with!
5 comments:
I happened across your blog jut reading from person to person and clicking "next blog" at the top of the page.
I feel lik eyou do. I just started my blog, told all my family and friends about it but I don't think many of them are into the blogging :(
You have a beautiful family and I LOVE the bag you made. How did you do it?
Melanie
I love going to fall creek! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!! Grizz cant wait for Teddy to grow up so he can take her fishing and hunting!
hey katie! awesome blog. I love your craft blog too! I didn't know you sold CTMH they have awesome stuff! My blog is private so I will have to email you an invite but I need your email address. mine is amanda@jaredhorsley.com
What a fun weekend. Your kids look like they were having a great time. We can't wait to get back West to enjoy those outdoor activities and have family and friends to do them with!
That is awesome that you take your kids fishing it will create fun memories for them. I love the picture where Anthony is catching a fish, you can tell he is so excited, also the dog staring is funny too:)
Post a Comment