Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's a bird, It's a plane, no it's super.....

Anthony and Jenna!!

Oh we have had fun with Grandma Williams' Superman costume. Anthony has been really into Superman recently and we aren't sure where he got it. He loves to dress up like him and fly off anything. I found some PJ's at the store that were superman and had a cape so Anthony wanted to put it on Jenna.

Jake tried to make them both fly at the same time, but they were a little too wiggly! We had some good laughs though!











6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Anthony's Superman pose while he's up on Jake's feet. Isn't it funny how they pick up on things like that??

marathon runner said...

it is so fun when kids dress up you forget how great their imaginations are!

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Katie and Jake,

CUTE pictures of your super-kids. Thanks for sharing -- what a fun moment.

Bryan

mcbingham said...

What SUPER kids you have!! They are both so cute and I can just imagine little Anthony jumping off of things and flying across the room!

Mama G said...

Very darling SUPER kids! and patient "flying machine" Dad!!
I especially like Anthony's fist out just like in the movies!! and Jenna's big smile!

J-Babe said...

Super cute! Your little girl seems to fill it out! What a good daddy they have.