Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged. This list was a hard one to make up. Not sure if these are random or not, but they seem to be unusual as Jake always tells me I'm weird when #2 and #3 come up.

6 random things about me...
1- I HATE spiders, I have my two year old come and step on them for me.
2- I can't eat sandwiches unless they are from Subway. I can eat meat, cheese and bread separately, but together makes me gag.
3- I can't even stand the smell of mustard.
4- I turn the computer off on the weekends I don't work and LOVE not checking the computer for anything.
5- I secretly wish I could write a hymn to be in the hymn book.
6- I wish I could not sleep so I could get more done when my kids are sleeping.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I totally understand your spider fear. Sandwhiches. I forgot about that! Although I don't find it nearly as odd as Jake does :)

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! & YES YOU CAN HAVE MY FISH :o)! Just let me know when you want them and I will personally deliever them. I have Tuesday and Fridays off just give me a call ( I'll give you my number in facebook so not the whole world can see it )

Unknown said...

I love these random post tags, they always make me laugh! It was fun to read this! :)

Natalie♥ said...

How fun to read about you Katie. And I hate the smell of mustard as well.

Arizona Nielsens said...

The sandwich thing must run through the family. Eric eats 2 sandwiches a day, and I can't even stand eating 1 in a month.