
I hope I don't jinx anything by writing this post, but I wanted to remember what good friends my kids have been recently. Anything that Anthony does, Jenna wants to do too! She goes to him to help put her shoes on, take her outside and help her down the stairs. He loves to help Jenna get her blanket and binkie when she is sad. He has really enjoyed being a good big brother lately...which he makes sure we know!
Just the other day Jenna was really sad because her Dad told her 'No' :). Anthony said, "Come here Jenna." She went over to him and laid her head on his shoulder and he gave her a huge hug and she just smiled. It brought tears to my eyes!
I hope they continue to always be best of friends!
2 comments:
that is too cute! I think when the kids play well together and show their love for eachother are the best moments in a mom's life!! No baby, I am so sorry.......hopefully soon, try a little digging in the pit tonight, a little bumpy ride might do the trick...or like on your facebook, backflips off the porch, hehe!!
That is so cute! I hope that my kids are best friends someday :)
Post a Comment