Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Which one will it be??

With the past two kids it has been fun to see what people think our little one will be. I've even added it to my scrapbook for them. Let me know which coming home outfit i'll be using this time :)....only 2 (pray for less) more weeks to go!!

Lydia Alice

OR...

Owen Stephan?
(or some other name completely once we see the little one :))

13 comments:

Bobby Jo said...

Ooh, I hope it is a girl because I love the name Lydia! Good luck, Katie. You are in my prayers!

Stephanie said...

I'm guessing a boy. I'm not sure why, just popped into my head first. That is such a cute thing to do where you don't find out what you are having! Hope all is well!

Natalie♥ said...

Lydia Alice all the way!! I love that little girl outfit in fact I bought it and have it stored in my baby box if I ever have another girl:) I know I am crazy but it is so cute.

Janelle said...

My vote is for Owen Stephan although I know you will be so excited either Lydia or Owen. I like both name options. Hope you are doing well.

Bryan

J-Babe said...

Both is sooo cute!!! I love the little outfits babies are so fun to buy for!

The Strawn Family said...

I'm guessing a boy! Good luck, I hope everything goes well!

Janelle said...

I'm going with a boy! I like the names you've picked, I hadn't heard you were thinking of Owen.

mcbingham said...

You are so cute!! I love both of the names that you have chosen...and that it is totally going to be a surprise. I don't know if I could wait like you! ...I'm thinking..boy!

The Oatmeal girl said...

I am thinking its a boy or maybe a girl. HEHE well, whichever it will be cute and hopefully it will be here soon and happy and healthy and NOT born in the car on the way to the hospital !! :) JK that won't happen forget I said that :)

Stephanie said...

I commend you for having the patience of not finding out... I'm thinking boy... Good luck!

Angie said...

I hope the baby comes soon for your sake! Whatever you have I hope it will be healthy:)

Becky said...

I'm not sure how you should count this vote...I vote for the girl outfit since I helped pick it out. But I hope that baby is a boy so Seth has a boy cousin kinda close in age! Can you just have one of each please?

Cindy said...

I'm going for girl- Williams' need to catch up with the boys in that family!!
Good luck with everything! I wish I lived closer to help out!!