Friday, April 3, 2009

Hooter hider...

I think these 'hooter hiders' are a great invention! I needed a nursing cover, but wasn't willing to pay the price for the ones I found online. So, I made one instead. I think it turned out quite cute!!

4 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

That is adorable! How much would you charge to make one for me???

Natalie♥ said...

I have had one of those for all three of my girls and it is well used!! You will love it. And I am very due for a new one so I want to know how much you charge too??? What did you find out today at the Dr.?

Natalie♥ said...

I just found one of these online and it had a pocket on the inside for your nursing pad. That is a great idea did you put one of those on yours?? I always loose my nursing pad somewhere, usually on the floor :)

Stephanie said...

Ha, ha - I love the name!! And the fabric you used is adorable!!