Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 month old...already...

Lydia is one month (and a few days) old. I can't believe how the time flies by. It has been fun to have her in our home and watch the older kids make sure she is taken care of.

She sleeps well, but is so NOISY. She grunts and talks all night long. She will not be sleeping in our room as long as the other kids if she keeps this up :). It is cute in the day though!

I still haven't figured out what to do with her hair because it is rubbed so much....but we love her having so much hair! That is the first thing people comment on when they see her.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

She is so cute!! I bet you are having so much fun with her!!!

The Oatmeal girl said...

she is so cute! I love all the outfits you put her in, you are in for a clothes lover :)

mcbingham said...

She is such a doll! I love her hair and those cute chubby cheeks! Time sure does fly...one month already!

Arizona Nielsens said...

I seriously can't believe that she is already 1 month old!! It looks like you're adjusting well to having 3 kids. We'll be in Utah soon-- so hopefully we'll be able to meet Lydia soon!

Becky said...

They just grow up too fast!

J-Babe said...

Time is going by so fast and I don't know about you but I don't like it one bit!:) She sure is growing and has the cutest cheeks!