We took Lydia to the doctor and she has jaundice. She has been having to lay on the billiblanket since Thursday night. It has been hard to not be able to hold her without a bright light on her back and a cord coming off of her. We are just grateful this is a very treatable condition! I hope she is off the blanket soon!! Here is Lydia at one week old. I'm so glad she joined our family!
1 comment:
O darnit she is really jaundice!!! I hate that. I was always trying to strip my babies down and put them in the sunlight to get it to go away, it seems like it takes a while but at least it is something that can be fixed. She is just adorable anyway and I am glad she joined your family too. They are always worth the hard pregnancy, delivery and recovery time.
Post a Comment