I am such a proud Mom too. Anthony gave his first talk in primary yesterday and did a fantastic job. He couldn't have done any better. He was so excited to get dressed for church, put on his new Sunday shoes and get up and talk. During the opening song, he heard the words Heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost and baptism. All the things he was going to talk about. He turned to his Dad and said...I'm going to talk about those. He was just so aware of what was going on and LOVED every minute of it! We are proud of you Anthony!! He also got up and sang in sacrament meeting. He even sang some of the words :). It was so amazing to see that what we had been teaching him was actually sticking in his brain!!
Jenna is such a sweet little girl. She is such a little Mom and would take care of all of us if she could. She has to get Anthony a treat anytime we give her one. In fact, she won't take one until Anthony has his. When I ask Anthony to do something, she runs over there to help too. I hope she stays like this forever.
And where do I even start with Lydia. Babies are such miracles and to have had one so close to Mother's Day, it is easy to remember how blessed I am and how much Heavenly Father loves me. I love to just hold her and look at her little nose, mouth, hands, feet and eyes. It is so amazing to have my other kids want to hold her and love her too.
I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment