Thursday, May 7, 2009

All is well...

Lydia has had quite the hard time adjusting to this world. She had jaundice so bad she had to be on the Billiblanket...but we are now done with that!! HOORAY!! She also didn't pass her hearing test in the hospital, which is fairly common. She had her follow up test today and passed with flying colors! HOORAY!!

She has been a great baby though...thank goodness. She even puts up with her brother and sister poking and wanting to hold her all the time. She sleeps for 4-5 hour stretches at night and eats like a champ. Here are a few cute pictures of her from yesterday. I actually got her hair to curl instead of sticking up all over the place :).
I am also happy to report that I survived getting all three children and myself ready for the day, out the door and made it to my appointment on time! Maybe this three kids thing will work out after all!!

6 comments:

Bobby Jo said...

Oh, Katie! She is beautiful! She has so much hair! I am sure you will survive three kids just fine. You seem to do so well with everything!

J-Babe said...

She has such thick hair, I love it! I'm so glad things are going good for you and Lydia is doing well!

Janelle said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad to hear that she is doing well and recovering from the jaundice. it's nice when they don't look so yellow anymore, isn't it? ;)

Natalie♥ said...

Cute pictures! I am glad things are going good for you, sorry I couldn't help you out last week, I am glad you survived with taking three to town, that is a hard thing to get use to.

Unknown said...

I finally made it over here to see the new addition. She is gorgeous and where did she get all that hair?

Janelle said...

Katie,

Baby Lydia is very beautiful!! Congratulations again and I also really enjoyed your thoughts on being a Mom -- keep up the good work!

Bryan