
We've had a lot of changes happen in our life in the past month. It all seemed to happen within two weeks of each other. It was a very trying time in my life. Probably the worst two weeks of my life. I am so grateful for a husband who loves me and our children and was there through it all. We ended up having to sell the house we were living in, buy a new one and find a new job within a week of each other.
Heavenly Father blessed us in abudance. My testimony was once again been strengthened of Him knowing what we are going through and helping us. He loves us each so much and wants us to be happy in this life. Most of the time I don't feel worthy of the blessings that are poored out upon us, but what a gracious Heavenly Father we have.
We found a beautiful home in a wonderful neighborhood, still in our same ward. We didn't even have to move a mile away from our old house. I will post pictures of the rooms i've painted as I get them decorated more and unpacked. Jake found a job again with the company he was working for right before Aspen. So, he is back at Portage. I won't say he loves it, but it isn't as bad as he thought it might be and we are grateful he has a job! Our life is back into a normal rhythm and I'm so grateful. No more nightmares, sleepless nights and not knowing which direction our life is going to go...at least for a little while :)!!
Here is to a wonderful next chapter in our life story!!
2 comments:
We are so glad everything worked out so well for you guys, and so quickly! Enjoy the new house, and hopefully the job too. :)
YAY! Now if only unpacking things could miraculously fall into place right?? I'm so happy for you guys, direction is definitely a big worry in life I am glad yours kept you close by :)
Post a Comment