We got invited to go to the Drive-In with some friends and since it was Toy Story 3 and Prince of Persia we decided to go! It was perfect, watch the first one while the kids fall asleep and then watch the second one with the kids asleep. HAHA!! Lydia and I fell asleep in Toy Story 3 but the other three were wide awake. Jake and I decided we didn't want the kids to watch Prince of Persia and didn't want to stay up THAT late since we had a busy day the next day so we went home. It was still a fun night and the kids keep asking when they can watch a movie out of the truck again :). I love making memories!!


The last two are waiting in line to get into the Drive-In because we knew it would be a busy night...they were PACKED!!
No comments:
Post a Comment