Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trying to walk...

Lydia is still not walking, but she wants to! She will take a few steps and figure out she isn't holding onto something and freak out :). So, we pulled out the stroller walker and tried to get her to figure things out more with that. She loves it. She giggles the whole time she is walking, that is until she gets stuck on the wall...

This is the face we get when she cannot go any further.


I wish you could hear the giggling she is doing when I took this picture :)!!

Cruising all over the place!
Hopefully one of these days she will figure out it is more fun to walk, that way she can have more fun outside because she HATES the feels of grass :).

***please ignore her not having a shirt on. I am not sure why she doesn't. And yes, her hair is curly in the morning but by the evening it looks like I haven't done it in a week.

No comments: