Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last day of Preschool...



I cannot believe another school year has gone by and the next one my little Anthony will be in Kindergarten. So crazy. Anthony really learned a lot this year. He can write his name, identifies all his letters, small and big, knows all his shapes, colors and can count from 1 to 100. He now loves to sound out words and knows a lot of his sight words.

Grandpa Jeral brought Ralphie the camel to Anthony's preschool class for them to pet and see. None of them were too sure about the camel. A lot of them didn't even want to take their picture in front of it. We got them to at least stand in front of it. Anthony was so happy and proud that his Grandpa had a camel and brought it to his class. He talked about it all day long!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! I can't believe you have a kindergartener! Anthony is getting so big!

Angie said...

I cant believe your kids aren't scared to be on the camel its huge! That is pretty neat he owns one though:)