We have a wonderful neighborhood as far as neighborhoods go :). Lots of friends and lots of kids! Jake's Dad has a camel, as we all know, and he LOVES to show it off. He wants to let everyone ride it, touch it, whatever! So, we decided it was time to have a neighborhood party. It turned out to be so much fun! There is an empty lot behind some of the houses so we all gathered there for hot dogs, food, four-wheeler rides and socializing. Jake ended up doing the hot dog cooking and cooked over 175 hot dogs...it was crazy. Almost everyone at least touched the camel with many, many people getting on it. Nobody could believe that there was a camel even coming until it showed up. It was a beautiful night with the sun shining and everyone enjoying themselves. Cannot wait for next year!!




2 comments:
you always do the funnest trips!!! I'm jealous!
What a great idea. I'm sure everyone loves having you guys in the neighborhood. I'm jealous that I don't live there too! I would love to ride a camel!
Post a Comment