The 1st graders made enough money from selling candy at the school that they were able to go to the zoo for a field trip. I was lucky enough to go be a chaperon. It was fun! It was cute how excited the kids were to ride the bus. Some had never ridden it because they lived so close to the school. I am not sure if they were more excited to ride the bus or to go to the zoo. It was fun watching all the kids interact and run to each animal, even though I am positive that they had all been there before. Sometimes I wish I was still a 7-year-old! I'm really glad I was able to go!
1 comment:
Remember when we went to the zoo with some people from Magic and we saw the orangutan that was eating something disgusting? I remember laughing and wanting to throw up at the same time... but it was fun going to the zoo! :)
Post a Comment