Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Birthday Trip...

Wow, I had such an amazing 30th birthday this year!  Jake was willing to let me go on a trip with my Mom and my Dad joined us on Saturday.  I flew from Idaho Falls to Las Vegas where my Mom was already there so she picked me up at the airport.  We then headed up to St. George and did some shopping along the way.  Found so many amazing deals!  Then we went and saw Mary Poppins at the amphitheater there.  It was incredible.  It rained a bit during the performance, but it was so amazing.  It is an off Broadway theater and the people were simply amazing.  Enjoyed every minute!  Then we headed back down to Las Vegas and went through the temple there.  It was so beautiful!  Then that night we headed to Cirque Du Solee, Mystere downtown Vegas.  It was pretty amazing too!  Quite weird, but seriously amazing what people can do with their bodies and strength!  I had a wonderful time with my parents and enjoyed the time away for a bit!  Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments: