I love watching these little people of mine be active and take on something that I find so hard, but have worked towards. It is one of the reasons I do them, is so that the kids can feel like they can do anything hard that they put their minds to! The Aquatic Center puts on a cute little triathlon. Lydia had to swim one time across the pool, Jenna and Anthony swam a lap. Then they go outside and ride their bikes around the parking lot, once and twice. Then, ran around the parking lot and finished strong. They thought it was so awesome to get their medals! So happy to have them have done a triathlon. My parents came and helped me take the kids on this one, I couldn't have done it without them. I was exhausted because I had stayed up the whole night before volunteering at the Grand Teton Relay for Jake's team. That was quite an adventure, but was fun too!
No comments:
Post a Comment