Saturday, December 28, 2013

Anthony's Baptism ...

What an incredible day this was for our family.  Anthony got to have his own baptism because of scheduling conflicts and it turned out wonderful.  He asked his uncles, grandma's and grandpa's all to be a part of his special day. The spirit was so strong that day and I hope Anthony will always remember it. 

We had a wonderful meal afterwards and it just completed the amazing day we had.  I will treasure this day forever.  Anthony read the whole Book of Mormon before his baptism day too, I couldn't be more proud of how hard he worked for that.  Some days were hard, some days were amazing but it was a special day when we finished the Book of Mormon, in his very own set of new scriptures.  I love this boy and all the good he wants to do in this world!

No comments: