We have gotten to try some fun foods here in Bahrain. This was Muhammad Noord restaurant where it is perfectly acceptable to eat with your hands, straight off the plastic...in fact, they don't bring you plates and forks unless you ask! We loved what we got...grilled chicken on a bed of rice. The kids even gobbled it up. So glad they are so willing to try new things.
Another day at the Heritage Festival. We had so much fun the first time we went back! Jenna made a traditional dressed doll and we enjoyed music, mango and rose ice cream and more scone/honey treats. I wish this was going the whole time we were here!
We all had to go to the Manama Souq (outdoor market) and find sandals because it is just too hot for socks and shoes here!
Owen and I have been nap buddies on this trip quite a few times. He even frequently asks me if I can be his buddy when I put him down for a nap...wish it could happen more often!




No comments:
Post a Comment