I really enjoy the 4th of July! It is such a fun holiday filled with family and sun! This year was no exception. We went up to Rexburg for the parade up there and Jenna actually got to be in the parade helping Jake with the camel Dude. She said she had a good time! The rest of us watched it with some of my friends, the Frasure's. It was hot and long, but I really do like parades and the kids had a great time.
Then that night is always fun trying to pass the time until the fireworks start! The Parker's are always very nice to invite us to enjoy their family BBQ with them and let the kids play on the grass at the park. I even remembered to bring sparklers, yeah me! We really had a fun time this year and look forward to next year.








No comments:
Post a Comment