Oh how I love this 'little' Anthony of mine! He is such a joy to have in our family, even on the hard days :). I love birthday's to be able to celebrate each of my children and how special they are! Anthony wanted to go to Rigby Lake for his birthday so we had a bunch of friends up to the Lake and they had a great time! Then he went to football practice and then it was finally time to open presents! He was so patient to wait all day long. He had been working hard during the summer to earn enough money to buy a new bike, he was so excited when he finally earned $100! He was able to get it soon enough for his birthday and the upcoming triathlon. He rides it almost every day still!
Things we Love about Anthony:
* He is super helpful when he wants to be. He notices things that need to be done and gets them done!
* He is always active. He loves to ride his bike, play football, run, just about anything that involves moving.
*He loves his brother and sisters. He is really a good big brother and keeps them happy.
* He has a big desire to be good. He wants people to be pleased with him and he tries every day to be a good person.
* He loves to go to church and wear his suit and new black cowboy boots.
We love you Anthony and are so glad you made us parents 9 years ago! I cannot believe I am lucky enough to be your mother, but I'm so glad that I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment