Monday, February 25, 2008

i've been tagged~husband tag

Hubby Tag
What is his name? Jake Zachariah Williams
How long have you been married? Almost 5 years
How long did you date? We dated for 1 year plus all the time before when I wanted him to date me but would only play nintendo at Bryan's house ;). Our first kiss was one year to the date of our wedding day.
How old is he? He's 27.
Who eats more? Probably me...but i'm trying to cut back.
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? Me, but he has a good voice too....he just doesn't use it.
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? Me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying in it, I do.
Who mows the lawn? He does.
Who pays the bills? He makes the money, i take care of the rest.
Who cooks dinner? I do unless we go out then he thinks he does :).
Who drives when you are together? He always does.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me...is he ever wrong?
Whose parents do you see the most? His, by far. We only live about 5 minutes from them. My parents need to move closer too :).
Who proposed? He did
Who has more friends? Me.
Who has more siblings? He does...There is eight in his family and five in mine.
Who wears the pants in the family? He does.

I tag Becky, Janelle and Natalie

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Katie this was fun thanks for tagging me. I added some questions on mine because it was so much fun. We need to go back and remember things about our husbands once in awhile. Thanks!