Wow---I cannot believe how fast the second child grows up. She is already rolling over. If Jenna sees something she wants across the floor, she is determined to go get it and she rolls herself right over to it. It is quite funny to watch! I am surprised at how fast it has happened. She isn't even quite six months old. She loves to watch her brother and tries to get to him at all costs. She is so fun. She has started developing a little personality. She giggles all the time and just sits contently watching what is going on around her. Jenna has started sleeping through the night...FINALLY. I was inspired by my cousin Amanda to start the 'sleep training' so I could have a baby sleep 9-11 hours a night. It worked. Jenna is so smart, she caught on in less than three nights. YAHOO!! I feel like a whole new woman with sleep. Let's hope it continues as Jenna is starting the teething progess full swing. Here are some pictures of her 'rolling' and watching Anthony!
3 comments:
Wahoo for sleeping! Go Jenna Go!!!
That is so nice when they start sleeping through the night! Good for you. Jenna is growing up so fast I can't beleive it.
Woohoo! Watch out, Anthony, here she comes!!
Post a Comment