Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a night!!

I am amazed every day at how cute my children are in the light. When I wake up with them at night, i'm not sure how cute they are, but i'm so glad they are cute when the sun comes up. Jenna has caught the bug that Anthony has been battling for three weeks now and I don't know what to do with her. She is just miserable, hardly sleeps and just wants to be held. I hope this passes quicker than Anthony's has or we are in for a LONG winter.

Speaking of winter, boy do we have snow. I am tired of the snow and want to skip right to the warm weather with green grass and flowers. I hate the part of winter/spring where it is muddy and yucky outside. Oh well, we are in for at least another month or so! Does anybody want me to ship the snow anywhere?? Here is another picture of Anthony in the snow and Jenna in her favorite pasttime....or is it Anthony's?




Here's to tonight being a better night !!

3 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

Your kids are so cute, they look like they have fun together! I hope Jenna gets feeling better, my kids just got over it and it took Kenna longer. The Dr. told me to put her in her carseat to sleep so she could breath better sitting up, it worked. I also tried used that baby vicks on her chest, she slept better. Just an idea to try. Good luck!

Stephanie said...

I hope Jenna gets feeling better soon. My boys had it a few weeks ago and I think we had the humidifier running constantly to help with the coughing and congestion. Good luck tonight!

Gabriella said...

They really are cute kids. Sorry to hear about Jenna being sick, that is no fun especially when your not getting enough sleep. I hope she feels better soon.