Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring??

Anthony wants to play outside everyday. He stays out there until his hands are too cold to move. The other day I let him go outside to wait for his dad to come home from work. He was ready to go with his big boy underwear on, boots, coat and hat....I had to bribe him to get his pants on :). He found the first puddle he could JUMP in. These pictures remind me of one of my favorite pictures of my brother Wayne when they lived in Alaska. Mom said he would always find puddles too. I often wonder if Anthony looks like Wayne, so what better way to capture his alikeness to his Uncle? Anthony sure loves the outdoors. We can't wait for it to really be spring and we can actually see the grass and enjoy the warmth of the sun. I hope it comes soon!

This one he is asking permission to jump! Off he goes!
This is jumping to the other side!

He was so wet when his dad came home we had to take off everything and wash it right then!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the perfect pictures to capture the moment, your kids are so cute! :o)

Janelle said...

I can't believe he asks for permission before he jumps!! That is too funny :) Oh, a cute pictures of Jenna. She's so good to listen to grandma! I thought that was funny because Grace did the same thing with walking. Bryan told her she should start walking and like two days later she took off!!

Natalie♥ said...

What a cute little boy playing in the mud and water! That's what boys do right? At least he had fun!

Bartons said...

Boys will be boys, right?

J-Babe said...

He seems like such a fun kid! I love the pics and the expressions on his face!

Becky said...

Our boys sure do love the dirt!