My little family and I enjoyed such a great Spring weekend in Logan for Easter. Anthony got to play with grandma and grandpa and Jenna got to smile and smile at them.
We got to do so many different things. The weekend was full of lots of very enjoyable activities. We decorated Easter eggs on Friday night, searched for eggs at the mall on Saturday morning, and again at home on Saturday afternoon, went to the park, flew a kite and played in the dirt. What else would you want to do in a weekend? Anthony had so much fun. I wish we were close to both set of grandparents so we could see each other more, but what special times we have when we stay there over night and can be there all day! Here are some pictures of the adventure.



3 comments:
Hey I didn't know your parents live in Logan! Did you grow up there? My parents live in Clifton so they are kinda close! It looks like you guys had a good Easter!
It was just a trick there is no spring time yet! But we are sure ready for it!
Anthony looks like he had fun dying eggs. I wish I had dyed eggs this year but everyone did it without me!!! Oh well. Looks like you had a fun easter!
Post a Comment