Monday, March 10, 2008

Big Boy Anthony!!

Anthony has decided he wants to be a big boy so he can wrestle, shoot a gun, ride a motor bike, ride a horse and so many other things with his dad as well as go to school. We have tried to get some pictures of him doing these things lately. We went to a wrestling banquet the other night and grandma brought Anthony one of the old singlets to wear. Now, everytime he wrestles his dad, he has to get on his singlet, headgear and the band around his ankle that he and his dad made. He LOVES to wrestle. And to Jake's credit, he hasn't pushed Anthony one bit....Anthony just truly loves sports. He NEVER plays with anything else. I put most of his toys downstairs on saturday when i cleaned his room and he hasn't even noticed. All he ever wants to do is play football, wrestle and baseball. He is quite good at all of them! We love our little sports man!

Here he was getting ready for school, but had to keep his helmet on (thanks Jeff!!)
Here he is ready to wrestle!
This is him after he pinned his dad telling me who won on his way to see himself on the camera :).
And this one is just cute!! I love my kids!






3 comments:

J-Babe said...

That is so cute! I' am excited when Lucas gets to that stage! I can't believe how much he has grown up!

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Katie and Jake,

You have cute kids. I like the pictures of Anthony with the helmet and wrestling. He seems ready to go already. I would like to see Anthony and Jake's epic wrestling matches -- I'm sure they are a sight to behold. We hope things are going well there in Idaho.

Bryan

Natalie♥ said...

Wow! where did time go? Anthony is getting so big I just can't beleive it. He is a little boy full of lots of energy and happiness! How Fun. And Jenna she is just a sweetheart, don't you just love little girls? I know I sure do.