I've been tagged...A Little Bit about Me
10 YEARS AGO: I was 14. I was hating school because I didn't have any girlfriends that were nice. I was in that horrible stage of changing friends when the ones you have become mean and you don't want to be like them. This wasn't the best year of my life that is for sure.
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Mop the kitchen floor (I'm with Becky, I HATE this job and put it off as long as possible)
2. Scrapbook
3. Write in my journal. I write on my blog instead.
4. Finish Jenna's christmas stocking
5. Clean my bathrooms
WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A MILLIONAIRE?
I'd go to Hawaii with Jake. I'd pay off the house and then rent this one out and build us a new one. I'd help Jake live his dream of starting a grape vineyard on our acreage. I'd buy a cricut. I think the list goes on and on. I would like to think i'd save some, but it sure would be fun to spend it all!!
4 BAD HABITS:
1. Keeping my sink full of dishes until there is too many to put in there so I have to put them in the dishwasher. Then there is no room to put them all in there and the cycle starts all over again.
2. NEVER folding the laundry before I do another load.
3. Wasting time on the computer.
4. ??
5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Mom!
2. Medical transcriptionist
3. Macey's grocery stocker
4. Teller at US Bank
5. ??
5 PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Idaho Falls, Idaho
2. Logan, Utah
3. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4. North Salt Lake, Utah
5. Bountiful, Utah
I ENJOY...Laughing. Spending time with family and friends. Scrapbooking. Playing EVERY sport with Anthony. Eating Candy. Warm Weather. Camping. Fourwheeling. Crafting with my Mom. And Life in general!
I'll tag Steph, Jenny and Janelle.
4 comments:
Man I hated it when some girls suddenly turn so mean. Girls are funny like that though:)I think I went through that around middle school. Hey you forgot to put you are a consultant on your jobs and a business person! How is that going by the way?
O my gosh I have the same bad habit of letting my dishes pile in my sink too, and the whole process afterwards. Thats too funny!
I never knew you were a MACY's worker. Awesome. I think the hardest part of school was finding nice friends. Lets train our daughters now.
Ummm you forgot crafter extrodinaire on your job list!
Post a Comment