Monday, August 18, 2008

Anthony is 3!!

Wow, I'm almost a week late, but better late than never!

The time has gone so quickly! I am so grateful Anthony joined our home. He is such a joy to have in our little family. Now that he is three, he seems like such a little kid, not a baby anymore. Some of his favorite things to do include; motorbiking with dad, fishing, riding his bike, playing in the dirt, eating our green tomatoes and torturing his sister. He can recognized all his ABC's, can count to 15, knows his colors, shapes and so many more things. His favorite response to ANYTHING lately, is WHY?? He loves all kinds of sports and is so talented in all the things he tries. He is very athletic. He is such a great kid. He loves to learn new songs and to learn about Jesus. He loves to wear his church clothes and go to nursery. I am so glad he is mine!!

Here is a picture collection of each year!
2008...
Riding a motorbike and eating candy (what could be better?) just too tired
His 3rd birthday

2007...
A new addition

He loves his bike
Fishing with Dad

Easter 2007
turning 2
2006...
Look at those cheeks

He LOVED this hat
Riding the donkey
2005...
Welcome to the world

Loving the bath
A prisoner in the sink

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy smokes, I did'nt know he was 3 already. He definatly belongs to the jearl williams family!

Becky said...

Where did those cheeks go? I can't believe they are already 3! We sure are glad to have another boy cousin the same age it has been really fun to see them grow up together! Just you were a little closer!

Arizona Nielsens said...

3 years old already! Wow-- time flies. Hope you guys had a big party!

The Strawn Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY! Kaden will be 3 next month! Where does the time go?

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Happy Birthday (belated) Anthony! CUTE pictures of Anthony through the years. How fun!

Bryan

Amanda said...

I cant believe how different he looks as a baby, he is chubby. I'm glad he is freinds with Natalie

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Oh my, look how much he has grown!! Hope he had a great birthday!