JennaMarie is so much fun to have in our home. She is ALWAYS happy and giggling. She lovse to explore anything and everything around the house. She has decided that walking is how she likes to get around, but is still not real great at it. She loves to wear beads around her neck and LOVED when we painted her toenails. She is truely my little girl. She loves to sit on anything her size, and even if it isn't her size, she will try to sit on it. She barks at dogs anytime they bark. I love when she smiles and thinks she is funny because she crinkles her little nose up. She loves to eat anything we do and espeically loves apples off the tree when dad takes them on the motorbike. She enjoys swinging on the swings with her brother and taking baths too!! I don't think there is anything she doesn't like to do. Happy Birthday Jenna!




3 comments:
I always had the hardest time when my kids turned 1. That milestone was so hard to not have a baby anymore and to move onto toddler stages. But they are so much fun at that age and their personality comes out so much. Enjoy the ride...I miss having little children run around
Yea for Jenna. It is fun to see some baby pictures of her. I love how she barks it is so cute.
Happy birthday Jenna! I can't believe she is already one, time goes by too fast!
Post a Comment