There are so many things to blog about...i'm behind on my blogging :):).
Last weekend we got away and went to Bear Lake for Jake's b-day. It was so much fun. We fished, napped and got to swim too. It was such a relaxing day. On Saturday, we went down to Logan to see my brother Wayne and his new little family. It was fun to see my brothers. Bryan was in town, Jeff came too and we had a ball! We sure missed Russ though. We had a good time playing in my parents new backyard. They've put in a horse shoe pit, fire ring and awesome patio furniture. It was a wonderful weekend and we were sad to come home!
Here are a few pictures from the trip....I'm still hoping to get some from my Dad during the Logan excursion.
4 comments:
How fun! I love bear lake
How can you not just love bear lake? I could pull up a beach chair and stay there for days!
Happy Birthday Jake! Hope to see some pictures of your whole family when you get them from your dad. Glad you could all be together (minus Russ.)
We suer missed being at the party. Russ was a little sad after Bryan called him and he was the only one not there. I'm glad that it was a fun weekend!
Post a Comment